TDM servers

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:15 pm

Only one simply question, why server admin JOWAVE kick me( i respeсt rules, dont write chat)? Last time I was able to play less minutes and be kicked.
Jessie Rae Brouillette

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:02 am

It's an association between DDD and TDM

Server is located on Atlanta and donated by DDD for this project.
Claudia Cook

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:14 am

Only one simply question, why server admin JOWAVE kick me( i respeсt rules, dont write chat)? Last time I was able to play less minutes and be kicked.

Hi RTR,

Jowave don't have admins rights on the DDD-TDM server. Are you talking about a votekick vs you ?
I will talk to him for what happened...

Better if you send me private message than start a thread for this ;-)

For the question in the subject thread, it's no.
TDM servers are not same as DDD, but we are just associated / combined our forces in a shared server for the crysis community.
It's the new server i started with Geronimo from DDD, i'm talking about it in this thread :
http://www.gamesas.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=68239

I will answer you by PM when talked with Jowave.
Nany Smith

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:10 am

Jowave don't have admins rights on the DDD-TDM server. Are you talking about a votekick vs you ?...

It was not votekick and only Jowave has TMD clanteg, so I thought. Simply not the first time i was kicked without votekick.
I do not know what's going on, in that case, sorry.
P.S. By the way I_Sergey999_I was banned on you server( he said) but he not cheater, his nick IRF371
Elisabete Gaspar

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:41 am

Jowave don't have admins rights on the DDD-TDM server. Are you talking about a votekick vs you ?...

It was not votekick and only Jowave has TMD clanteg, so I thought. Simply not the first time i was kicked without votekick.
I do not know what's going on, in that case, sorry.
P.S. By the way I_Sergey999_I was banned on you server( he said) but he not cheater, his nick IRF371

Come to my server : "jdb2's server CS,TDM,SPRS,EXT" . There will never be any BS bans ( except for genuine cheating ) like DDD. All weapons allowed!
Elea Rossi

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:35 am

Come to my server : "jdb2's server CS,TDM,SPRS,EXT" . There will never be any BS bans ( except for genuine cheating ) like DDD. All weapons allowed!

Lol ! It's how you do to promovate and populate your server ?!!
Omg !!
What you're doing is not worthy from an admin who starts his own server...

Please, don't spamm on active threads and just post again on the thread you opened before about your own server...
Better for you and everybody.
teeny

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:49 am

Lol ! It's how you do to promovate and populate your server ?!!

I post about it and seed the server by sitting there for hours. ( you have to move about every 10 min to avoid being kicked for idleness ) You get free publicity because you're in association with DDD .

Omg !!
What you're doing is not worthy from an admin who starts his own server...

Strong words from someone who is backed by the most notorious prick ( Geronimo ) in the C3 community. It's because of people like him that the community is dead.

How am I running my server that makes me not "worthy" of being an admin? Because I don't ban for illegitimate personal reasons? I can run my server how I want : 1 rule NO CHEATING. Your statement is baseless. Geronimo only cares about his bottom-line. I have no bottom-line so I don't ban people for BS or nonsense reasons.

Please, don't spamm on active threads and just post again on the thread you opened before about your own server...
Better for you and everybody.

This is not your server thread and I was not spamming -- it was one post. Take some Prozac or Xanax.
Sophie Morrell

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:08 pm

Evolution. From flaming between players to flaming between server administrators.
Fanny Rouyé

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:38 am

I post about it and seed the server by sitting there for hours. ( you have to move about every 10 min to avoid being kicked for idleness ) You get free publicity because you're in association with DDD .

Add g_idlekicktime = 999999 to your dedicated.cfg file in the file management section of your control panel. This will allow your player to remain in the server indefinitely with no idle kick time. Your server will stay ranked as well. Again good to see your server out there. Be sure to stop by my DDD| Crash Site 2 and TDM as it's always jumping. Hell even Geronimo and Hardinero stopped by yesterday and helped populate my Crashsite 2 server. Thanks guys! Youre the bestest around......
keri seymour

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:13 am

Thx for your feedback, now i answer you :

1- '' You get free publicity because you're in association with DDD ''

No. I don't need publicity from DDD or any others clan or servers hosters to run TDM servers. This new server has started ''shared with DDD'' for only one reason : combine our forces to offer a server for high level skilled players in C3.
http://www.gamesas.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=68169

2- '' Strong words from someone who is backed by the most notorious prick ( Geronimo ) in the C3 community. It's because of people like him that the community is dead ''
What you're thinking about him is not the subject here.

3-'' How am I running my server that makes me not "worthy" of being an admin? Because I don't ban for illegitimate personal reasons? I can run my server how I want : 1 rule NO CHEATING. Your statement is baseless ''

Yes, you admin your server with rules you want and ban reason you decide, no problem. I wasn't talking about this fact.

I was talking about the way you're acting :
you come in a thread called ''TDM servers'' and say '' Come to my server : "jdb2's server CS,TDM,SPRS,EXT" . There will never be any BS bans ( except for genuine cheating ) like DDD. All weapons allowed! ''
That's what i'm talking ! Do you want some admins come on your thread who is announcing your new server and they call players to come on theirs servers rather yours ?!!
It will make no consequence sure ^^ by just for principle.
Admins community have to respect others servers and don't have to spamm them for publicity and promovate their own servers.
We work for the community, not to be better than the other server or admin.

I've got no problem with you but better is asking for help in server settings like no idlekicktime in dedicated, rather talking about your server in others threads which has been started to talk about an OTHER servers. (in the fact, this thread was a complain for an abuse kick, but it was not and RTR has understood that no intentional kick came to him :-)

Thanks,
joseluis perez

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:25 am

.... and RTR has understood that no intentional kick came to him :-)

Thanks,

Maybe was something with the game files, I fixed installation in Origin.
Recently I have had problems with my PC, had to replace RAM.
NEGRO

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:47 am

Just..lol..
jessica robson

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:10 am

No. I don't need publicity from DDD or any others clan or servers hosters to run TDM servers. This new server has started ''shared with DDD'' for only one reason : combine our forces to offer a server for high level skilled players in C3.

Then how do you get the publicity?

you come in a thread called ''TDM servers'' and say '' Come to my server : "jdb2's server CS,TDM,SPRS,EXT" . There will never be any BS bans ( except for genuine cheating ) like DDD. All weapons allowed! ''
That's what i'm talking ! Do you want some admins come on your thread who is announcing your new server and they call players to come on theirs servers rather yours ?!!
Admins community have to respect others servers and don't have to spamm them for publicity and promovate their own servers.

First, your point is not valid since this is 1) not a thread about your server(s) started by *YOU* and 2) I was not and never will spam in other threads. Perhaps you should look up the definition of spamming :

"
2. To cause a newsgroup to be flooded with irrelevant or inappropriate messages. You can spam a newsgroup with as little as one well- (or ill-) planned message (e.g. asking “What do you think of abortion?” on soc.women). This is often done with cross-posting (e.g. any message which is cross-posted to alt.rush-limbaugh and alt.politics.homosixuality will almost inevitably spam both groups). This overlaps with troll behavior; the latter more specific term has become more common.

4. To bombard a newsgroup with multiple copies of a message. This is more specifically called EMP, Excessive Multi-Posting.

6. Any large, annoying, quantity of output. For instance, someone on IRC who walks away from their screen and comes back to find 200 lines of text might say “Oh no, spam”.
"

( the above applies to web forums as well --- from the Jargon Lexicon )

I've got no problem with you but better is asking for help in server settings like no idlekicktime in dedicated, rather talking about your server in others threads which has been started to talk about an OTHER servers. (in the fact, this thread was a complain for an abuse kick, but it was not and RTR has understood that no intentional kick came to him :-)

Thanks,

Huh? Asking for help with my server settings? When did I do that? Just because someone ( cyl0nsam0ungus ) gave me advice didn't mean I asked for it -- in fact I knew the answer I just choose not to set the idle time over 10 minutes for various reasons.

And again I don't see a problem with mentioning my server. You keep talking about how this thread is about your server but the fact is that it was not started by you and people can post what they want. I would never try to publicize my server in a thread about your server that was explicitly started by you -- I agree that is wrong.
Vera Maslar

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:57 am

2- '' Strong words from someone who is backed by the most notorious prick ( Geronimo ) in the C3 community. It's because of people like him that the community is dead ''
What you're thinking about him is not the subject here.

3-'' How am I running my server that makes me not "worthy" of being an admin? Because I don't ban for illegitimate personal reasons? I can run my server how I want : 1 rule NO CHEATING. Your statement is baseless ''

Yes, you admin your server with rules you want and ban reason you decide, no problem. I wasn't talking about this fact.

Thanks,

OK. I am sick of arguing. Knowing that you will reply again I, concede defeat, apologize, admit I was wrong and promise to never do it again. Happy?

I hope you took no offense and I hope there are no permanent hard feelings.

Regards, :)

jdb2

EDIT : Oh, and 500TH POST!!! :D
Jade

Post » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:36 pm

" Knowing that you will reply again "

No, i stop reply... I'm just sleeping now ^^
I stop.

We have different point of view, sure, but it's not serious.
No matter.

Have a nice day,
Charlie Ramsden

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:09 am

Why do you need publicity ??? To fill up your server ? for that u don't need publicity u need only good administration. For good administration is necesary : a server without lagg/crash/problems , a impostation the player base can enjoy , a admin (or more) who are capable (you can undestand "capable" haw you want but is directly connected with what players wish ;) ). We have 2 servers full alweis like 12/24 , i can say from the best servers in CvsR and we never do publicity. We rent servers for US not for the Others , owr clan have enaf players to fill a server , but players like the way we admin and keep servers so they came to play ... no publicity needed ... and we are happy we do owr best :D. if player don't came enaf to your server you should ask if is not you mistaking something ;) I also know haw Frag admin his server and i think he do a great job.
You need to undestand also that you are a admin and admins is good to keep peace around them and around players ;)
jeremey wisor

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:13 am

Why do you need publicity ??? To fill up your server ? for that u don't need publicity u need only good administration. For good administration is necesary : a server without lagg/crash/problems , a impostation the player base can enjoy , a admin (or more) who are capable (you can undestand "capable" haw you want but is directly connected with what players wish ;) ). We have 2 servers full alweis like 12/24 , i can say from the best servers in CvsR and we never do publicity. We rent servers for US not for the Others , owr clan have enaf players to fill a server , but players like the way we admin and keep servers so they came to play ... no publicity needed ... and we are happy we do owr best :D. if player don't came enaf to your server you should ask if is not you mistaking something ;) I also know haw Frag admin his server and i think he do a great job.
You need to undestand also that you are a admin and admins is good to keep peace around them and around players ;)

Nothing to add ! You said everything perfectly !

Congratulations for your 2 servers, it's true, they are appreciated and nice administered :-)
SWagg KId

Return to Crysis