What's wrong with Crysis 3 MP ?

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:42 am

I just lost 10000xp on lvl 22 because some little kid decided to ban me from a server after knocking his head out twice in a row ... it was an Attachment Award of 250 kills with reflex feline x3. I got the reward, I got the xp, the game said PROMOTION in Rank .. and so on, and after that - nothing.

I lose frags all the time because servers crash, why can't statistics be collected all the time ? like there's so much traffic to be covered between master server and game servers ?

After I finished the single my rank in MP jumped from 8 to 14 in one Deathmatch win. I still don't know did I get a Reward giving me that much xp and than lost it due to a bug, because my account dropped down to 11 lvl or not.

I mean, damn - do you guys need net code programmers or help or what ?

This thing is buggy as hell.

As a matter of fact, can't you just make a mutator like in Unreal to ban certain weapons from MP so little kids don't abuse server rules whenever they want ?

I'm tired of losing progress in your game
I have NEVER seen anything that buggy in my entire life
and I sure as hell did not expect it from this game

Can't I just contact some tech support guy to restore my progress or something ?

fvck it, I'm tired of this

Fix your fvcking game
Mel E

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:50 pm

You think Crytek care about the game? You think Crysis 2 was not in the same boat? Crytek won't fix it, they abandoned the game like before, so not a chance in this lifetime pal.

And no, no mods for Crysis 3 either, not even for singleplayer.
Dalley hussain

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:49 pm

I just lost 10000xp on lvl 22 because some little kid decided to ban me from a server after knocking his head out twice in a row ... it was an Attachment Award of 250 kills with reflex feline x3. I got the reward, I got the xp, the game said PROMOTION in Rank .. and so on, and after that - nothing.

I lose frags all the time because servers crash, why can't statistics be collected all the time ? like there's so much traffic to be covered between master server and game servers ?

After I finished the single my rank in MP jumped from 8 to 14 in one Deathmatch win. I still don't know did I get a Reward giving me that much xp and than lost it due to a bug, because my account dropped down to 11 lvl or not.

I mean, damn - do you guys need net code programmers or help or what ?

This thing is buggy as hell.

As a matter of fact, can't you just make a mutator like in Unreal to ban certain weapons from MP so little kids don't abuse server rules whenever they want ?

I'm tired of losing progress in your game
I have NEVER seen anything that buggy in my entire life
and I sure as hell did not expect it from this game

Can't I just contact some tech support guy to restore my progress or something ?

fvck it, I'm tired of this

Fix your fvcking game

I'm a PS3 player but the 'Fix the game' ship has sailed and sunk worse than the titanic. Though I know what you mean about the bugs seen as I own the glitch edition of the game.

That's why for the past week or so I got to finish uncharted 2 and 3 and now I'm continuing Hitman absolution from where I last left it. Until I get GTA V for Christmas.
Kayleigh Mcneil

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:47 pm

Kick back and enjoy the silence.

Even the payed fanboys are gone.
Olga Xx

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:52 pm

I'm still wondering what Crytek has in the future for this game, they built this website (poorly), do they have plans for a Crysis 4 (or what ever it may be called)? Don't know how much they pay to keep this site up but what ever it is its too much because we very, very, vary rarely have anyone from Crytek post here, even the mods for the forums barely post. If the The networking department ever posted here they would most likely get spammed with angry posts. Is this why nobody form the developer side ever post here?

Really, I don't understand, make a great game, then let it go to sh*t with glitches and horrid multiplayer coding. Potential for millions, but you seem happy with a few hundred-thousand.
Daramis McGee

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:44 am

I'm still wondering what Crytek has in the future for this game, they built this website (poorly), do they have plans for a Crysis 4 (or what ever it may be called)? Don't know how much they play to keep this site up but what ever it is its too much because we very, very, vary rarely have anyone from Crytek post here, even the mods for the forums barely post. If the The networking department ever posted here they would most likely get spammed with angry posts. Is this why nobody form the developer side ever post here?

Really, I don't understand, make a great game, then let it go to sh*t with glitches and horrid multiplayer coding. Potential for millions, but you seem happy with a few hundred-thousand.

They rebuilt the forums because the realised that it doesn't suit all the other related Crysis BS. So they built this broken site o suit the broken game. Instead of fixing the game to suit the site.
keri seymour

Return to Crysis