Blinding game FX

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:19 am

In aim mode the game effects completely blind you, so when your looking down the sights you can't see anything, all you can see is sparks, smoke and distortion.
What sort of FPS developer makes the game so you can't see your enemy if your shoot at them?

I love this game, well, I used to, its now just becoming more annoying than fun.

And what's with this SCAR weapon, i'm now at rank 41 and still don't have it, all I have got all the ways through is and endless supply of completely useless dogtags,, if the other side are using it and you don't have it your game is nothing but a death fest, its so over powered.

Nex unlock: a dog tag Nex unlock: a dog tag Nex unlock: a dog tag Nex unlock: a dog tag Nex unlock: a dog tag Nex unlock: a dog tag Nex unlock: a dog tag Nex unlock: a dog tag...................................................
Reven Lord

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:08 am

Because, according to Crytek, "Graphics are 60% of a game"
Daniel Brown

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:24 am

Not sure what's being talked about here, I can see just fine during ADS with guns like Grendel, DSG and MK60.
Mind you I don't ADS with guns which let you attach laser, I just hipfire those most of the time.

But I could be wrong because 400 hours of BF3 (i.e. constantly getting sun/blurring/smoke/dirt rubbed into my eyes) makes every other game look extremely clean in comparison.
Schel[Anne]FTL

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:43 am

Not sure what's being talked about here, I can see just fine during ADS with guns like Grendel, DSG and MK60.
Mind you I don't ADS with guns which let you attach laser, I just hipfire those most of the time.

But I could be wrong because 400 hours of BF3 (i.e. constantly getting sun/blurring/smoke/dirt rubbed into my eyes) makes every other game look extremely clean in comparison.

I find it ok too, but is my scope supposed to completely fog up sometimes in C3 or is it just another glitch that i'm cursed with?
Harry Hearing

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:07 pm

Completely fog up?? Ok which scope and which gun is this because I have never experienced that o_O
Darlene Delk

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:08 am

It could be a glitch, I don't have such problems when ADS (I use reflex sight mainly).
Sam Parker

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:30 am

Because, according to Crytek, "Graphics are 60% of a game"

Not when you have to turn it all down until you get a constant 120 FPS so theres no lag =P

On another members recommendation i did that and the next thing i know everyone i pointed my gun at dropped dead... pretty much immediately i got the supercharged suit / armor thingy unlock for the first time ever.

Its a completely different game at 100+ FPS than it is even at 60.

Anyway, i use the big Manichean gun with the reflex sight, its fine 'other than i bit of barrel smoke' at longer range, at close quarters all you see is sparks, at hip fire even at close range, all but a few, including that one, are less than useless. which is annoying, if your that close hip fire or not your full of holes, no argument.
Vivien

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:00 pm

I used to have the same issue when I used Scar in Crysis 2, then I to-...uhh...never mind.

I haven't really noticed the exact same problem but sometimes I only see green when using a Tech Scope. Fortunately that scope is completely useless anyway (at least on PS3 where you can literally out-walk the scope).
alicia hillier

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:03 pm

Completely fog up?? Ok which scope and which gun is this because I have never experienced that o_O

It only happens sometimes. On my sniper and assault scopes. It happens on central cavern the most. It begins to fog up around the rim and comes inwards. I have to triple tap the aim button to get rid of it.
Tanika O'Connell

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:08 pm

I used to have the same issue when I used Scar in Crysis 2, then I to-...uhh...never mind.

I haven't really noticed the exact same problem but sometimes I only see green when using a Tech Scope. Fortunately that scope is completely useless anyway (at least on PS3 where you can literally out-walk the scope).

The tech scope is definitely glitched, especially in hunter. I see no hunters, only that 'tint' you get in the air when you look through the cloak.
Alisia Lisha

Return to Crysis