problems entering multi player

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:46 am

It takes over ten or more tries to get into multi player lobby, sometimes I can't even get in. Can some one give me some input and how to solve this issue.
Auguste Bartholdi

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:00 am

It takes over ten or more tries to get into multi player lobby, sometimes I can't even get in. Can some one give me some input and how to solve this issue.

If you are playing on Xbox 360 or PS3 then you may not realise that Crysis 3 is almost dead because i went online earlier today and the total amount of players online were 167 but that dosen't stop me from playing the game and it shouldn't stop you from playing aswell.

Crysis 3 is one of THE BEST games of 2013 and yes there is a couple of issues with a couple of the weapons which will never get fixed because the developer has abandoned the game but its still a FANTASTIC game to play.

If your looking for someone to play with on the Xbox 360 my Gamertag is loganS1999

:)
ladyflames

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:08 am

Thank you for the invite and I would take you up on it but I'm on ps3. Also, I agree about this being a great game and it could have been so much more to others if they would give it a chance. I myself believe it to be an epic game. The learning curve is just too much for some in my opinion for cod and bf players. The thing is (& I understand where you're coming from about the player count) but, for some reason it takes me numerous times to just get into multi player from main screen. When I enter multi, after some time it just reads error and it takes me forever to finally get in.
Bitter End

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:12 pm

Thank you for the invite and I would take you up on it but I'm on ps3. Also, I agree about this being a great game and it could have been so much more to others if they would give it a chance. I myself believe it to be an epic game. The learning curve is just too much for some in my opinion for cod and bf players. The thing is (& I understand where you're coming from about the player count) but, for some reason it takes me numerous times to just get into multi player from main screen. When I enter multi, after some time it just reads error and it takes me forever to finally get in.

Add me on PSN- PDA_Metroid_

Squading up might solve the problem! Cheers!

LynX Clan leader
Melung Chan

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:21 pm

But when we squad up you leave TRICK! It's me mugroso :-)
Kevin S

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:24 am

Haha, You got me good. I was about to invite you to add me but I already have you (its malox). I thought you were on splinter cell.
Klaire

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:22 pm

dang, hehe. Didn't know you still went on the forums
Manuel rivera

Return to Crysis