Played Crysis 3 again

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:40 pm

This game sure is to be dead soon on PS3. Played one round yesterday and was surprised to see only about 200 people in TDM, only 9 were in Crash Site. Played one match and got my butt handed to me several times. Then quit and played Far Cry 3 (which seems to have a lot more active players than Crysis 3).

Are some of you still playing?
saharen beauty

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:32 am

This game sure is to be dead soon on PS3. Played one round yesterday and was surprised to see only about 200 people in TDM, only 9 were in Crash Site. Played one match and got my butt handed to me several times. Then quit and played Far Cry 3 (which seems to have a lot more active players than Crysis 3).

Yup, Growing smaller each week :l
TRIsha FEnnesse

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:48 am

I might have been in those 9 depending on when the evening is for you.

Add me if you like : malox5
Enie van Bied

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:01 pm

Let's hope Crysis 4 is better. If there is ever going to be one.
Jessie

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:26 am

Pffft, that's a joke. First, there will never be a Crysis 4. After Crysis 2, Crytek left a bad taste in everyone's mouth because they abandoned the game so quickly and left some pretty annoying bugs behind. Also, the lack of anti cheat in C2 was terrible. People prayed for better support in Crysis 3. Once C3 was released, it look so promising. The community had a brief few weeks of thinking Crytek had changed their style and would support C3. Then, we were all slapped in the face again. Crytek knows this was the second time they burned their fans/players. They wont make that mistake again, they know people wont buy a Crysis 4 after being shit on twice.

Maybe it's just me, but I know I will never buy another game from Crytek, not one that I want to play multiplayer on. My Crytek bandwagon burns with this game and I'm not paying or supporting more of their abuse in the future.
Yung Prince

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:53 am

Pffft, that's a joke. First, there will never be a Crysis 4. After Crysis 2, Crytek left a bad taste in everyone's mouth because they abandoned the game so quickly and left some pretty annoying bugs behind. Also, the lack of anti cheat in C2 was terrible. People prayed for better support in Crysis 3. Once C3 was released, it look so promising. The community had a brief few weeks of thinking Crytek had changed their style and would support C3. Then, we were all slapped in the face again. Crytek knows this was the second time they burned their fans/players. They wont make that mistake again, they know people wont buy a Crysis 4 after being shit on twice.

Maybe it's just me, but I know I will never buy another game from Crytek, not one that I want to play multiplayer on. My Crytek bandwagon burns with this game and I'm not paying or supporting more of their abuse in the future.

Same here
Fanny Rouyé

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:27 am

Well...so far I'm enjoying the game...still not many players but you can have some fun matches.

It's a shame cause crysis 3 multiplayer must be one of the best around
Oceavision

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:52 pm

And they are right. I won't purchase Crysis 4 no matter what.
herrade

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:04 am

I would buy Crysis 4.
The MP is great! OK, we have some problems withs glitches and yes the support from Crytek was s..t. BUT Crysis 3 is one of the best MP shooter (for me). C3 ist fast, nice graphic and make me a lot of fun to play it. When i play financal district, airport, skyline or another map... the graphic is fantastic + fast battles/moves, so for me is this a lot of fun which i like. When i compare BF3 ore MOH with C3 MP i think i′m a old man in a slow motion movie.
Betsy Humpledink

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:45 pm

When i compare BF3 ore MOH with C3 MP i think i′m a old man in a slow motion movie.

This is one of the reasons I prefer Crysis 3 over many of the other modern shooters. In Crysis 3 you can move very quickly, thanks to Maneuverability, while the player moves as "fast" as a snail in many other shooters.

But still, I wouldn't pre-order Crysis 4 if it was announced. I want to make sure Crytek has a publisher, which wants to release a polished product, not a buggy mess, which is a paid Beta version of a game.
Guinevere Wood

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:14 am

When i compare BF3 ore MOH with C3 MP i think i′m a old man in a slow motion movie.

This is one of the reasons I prefer Crysis 3 over many of the other modern shooters. In Crysis 3 you can move very quickly, thanks to Maneuverability, while the player moves as "fast" as a snail in many other shooters.

But still, I wouldn't pre-order Crysis 4 if it was announced. I want to make sure Crytek has a publisher, which wants to release a polished product, not a buggy mess, which is a paid Beta version of a game.

If anything I had LOADS more fun playing the beta.
MISS KEEP UR

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:14 am

If anything I had LOADS more fun playing the beta.

I liked it after Crytek nerfed the melee, which killed players with one hit if they didn't have full health.
Gemma Flanagan

Return to Crysis