The complete package achievement

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:25 am

hi,

please help me with this achievement. I try it 1000 times...
So, first i tagged a player with binocular, then i kill him... then i walked (crouched) over him or i wait crouched a few second over him?? i try first and second solution without success.
saxon

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:51 pm

When you're on the player's body, press the crouch button 3-4 times. That should work.
Jade Payton

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:19 pm

If you mean the achievement where you need to tag, kill and t-bag the player, you need to repeatedly press the crouch button when you're on the player's body. It should work after pressing the crouch button 3-4 times on the body if I remember correctly.

Hm, thanks, but the description says to crouched over him..

i will try it, thanks
Samantha Jane Adams

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:37 am

If you mean the achievement where you need to tag, kill and t-bag the player, you need to repeatedly press the crouch button when you're on the player's body. It should work after pressing the crouch button 3-4 times on the body if I remember correctly.

Hm, thanks, but the description says to crouched over him..

i will try it, thanks

what you need to do is to tea bag someone. What does that mean? well, you have to tap the crouch button several times in rapid succession to complete the effect of -- well, let's leave it at that.

check out the 0:07 mark and the numerous instant replays that follow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iNxtKBsUcQ

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iNxtKBsUcQ[youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iNxtKBsUcQ[youtube]
[youtube]8iNxtKBsUcQ[youtube]

sorry, can't figure out how to embed the vid
Enie van Bied

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:49 pm

hi,

So, first i tagged a player with binocular, then i kill him... then i walked (crouched) over him or i wait crouched a few second over him?? i try first and second solution without success.

Yeah you basically have to T-Bag them. I never knew what T-Bagging was until C3 came out so I never got that tag in C2. I always did what you did. It was very mis-leading :/
how solid

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:09 pm

hi,

Did you get the achievement? xD
Sarah Knight

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:22 am

Hi, yes i have the achievment now. It was easy, you must tea bagging the enemy, not walk over him.
Gwen

Return to Crysis