A script question (once more!)

Post » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:23 am

I love http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/2348/? and am always using it, but it has a couple of issues, which I thought I'd try to fix. The first is that smokindan forgot to add the Dogmeat trophy to the script. I've added it like this:

if (DogmeatREF.Waiting == 0)||(DogmeatREF.Waiting == 1)
SDDogmeatTrophyRef.Enable
endif
This works fine and I'd guess those ones are just called if you have him as a follower in the first place? At first I tried:
if (GetQuestCompleted FollowersHireDogmeat == 1)
endif
if (GetQuestRunning FollowersHireDogmeat == 1)
endif

But neither worked, so I guess the follower scripts are set up differently than ordinary quests, which are completed.

Also, it's supposed to give a trophy for killing ALL Super Mutant Behemoths, but it's set up like this:

if (GetDeadCount CrSuperMutantBehemoth >= 1)
SDMBehemothTrophyRef1.Enable
endif
And I'd guess that means that you get the trophy for killing the Behemoth at the Jury station rather. So my question is if this would work:
if (GetDeadCount CrSuperMutantBehemoth == 1)||(GetDeadCount EvergreenMillsBehemoth == 1)||(GetDeadCount MQ01Behemoth == 1)||(GetDeadCount DCWorld05Behemoth == 1)||(GetDeadCount LDCrSuperMutantBehemothCapitolBuilding == 1)
endif
I.e., does this mean that all those instances have to be true - or does it just mean that one of them has to? Seems like the latter as the Dogmeat script above wouldn't work if both instances had to be true. And, if the latter, how do I set it up so you have to kill all of them to get the trophy?
Marina Leigh

Post » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:01 pm

Like this perhaps (I googled for some examples)?:

if (GetDeadCount FFMutantCamp01Behemoth == 1)
if (GetDeadCount EvergreenMillsBehemoth == 1)
if (GetDeadCount MQ01Behemoth == 1)
if (GetDeadCount DCWorld05Behemoth == 1)
if (GetDeadCount LDCrSuperMutantBehemothCapitolBuilding == 1)
endif
endif
endif
endif
endif
Nikki Lawrence

Post » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:57 am

BTW, all the guides say that there are 5 Super Mutant Behemoths, but in the GECK there are 6, a

FFMutantCamp01Behemoth

as well. Hm?

EDIT: Wait, the CrSuperMutantBehemoth seems to be a reference for all the other five, set up for the Behemoth Achievement Script. So then smokindan's script should work as it is - only that I've never ever gotten the trophy, even if surely having killed all five of them. Hm? I've changed the script in the post just above to reflect this - wouldn't it work?

Kirsty Collins

Return to Fallout 3