Super-Modded Fallout Playthrough

Post » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:44 am

Hello there. So yes, I'm new here. I recently started a play through of Fallout New Vegas with 888 mods installed simultaneously. (I used a lot of textures and merges and whatnot.) Playing a full play through with that many mods and putting it online is something I've been just dying to do, and I'm so excited to be doing it. I even got dual-live-commentary with my friend Kira.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxtobl8eeyc&index=1&list=PLd8_2OJinxdPnFWIvGhRUABUddC8TmfCq <

I've been around the internet, and I've been a huge fan of Fallout for a while, but the two hadn't clashed much. In fact, most of my fans on Youtube don't care at all about Fallout (just Call of Duty >_> ). So I'm not super-popular with this new play through, but I was hoping I could show it to some Fallout fans here, on this website.

So, while I'm prepping for Fallout 4, I'll be doing this play through, and I'll be checking around this site for the latest Fallout discussion. Quite excited. But with this thread, I'm looking for some feedback, be it praise or criticism on what you guys think of this series I'm doing. So please, let me know. I hope this is the right location to put this thread. I was thinking either here or the mod section, so let me know if that's a problem.

I'm currently writing up the list with links of all the mods I'm using. Oh and don't worry, there's no nudity or child-killing or anything rule-breaking like that. Thanks for reading this far. Like I said, feedback is appreciated very much

DeeD

Return to Fallout Series Discussion