Transition to Broken Steel QL not triggering

Post » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:46 pm

So, in a FWE playthrough I've been doing on and off for the past months I've reached the endgame stage, specifically "Take it back!"

Everythings fine, we slug over the bridge and around to Project Purity. Me and Lions enter the PP-room and fight the Enclave guys and finally it's "21:6"-time. I go in, push the buttons and watch the ending. So far so good.

Now it gets odd.

After the ending scene movie, I'm back in the Project Purity control room, standing at the console, Lyons standing at the entrance, the doors are open.

"Take it back!" is finished and no new quest has triggered.

If I remember correctly from past playthroughs, I'm supposed to drop unconscious and wake up 2 weeks later in the Citadel.

So obviously something didn't work here. The end of Take it back! didn't trigger the following BS-stuff correctly. Game's broken, apparently.

When I leave the memorial, which I can do, Liberty prime is still outside fighting some Enclave guys that apparently keep spawning and spawning.

Lyons only has generic dialogue options about the BoS, nothing else.

I tried reloading an earlier save which produced the same outcome, so I might have to reload an even earlier save with doubtful outcome.

I'd much rather trigger the consecutive questline via console. Can anyone help me there,please?

Also: has anyone encountered this before? Might a mod be the issue?

The major mods I'm running are

FWE

WMK

DC Interiors

Fellout

Underground Hideout

The rest is minor stuff like small visuals, a body mod, essential caravans etc.

Any help or advice is appreciated.

Thank you

Allison Sizemore

Return to Fallout 3