DLC patch required?

Post » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:05 am

I have two Xboxs. One white, one black. A while ago the white one stopped connecting to internet, so my mom now uses it to play offline while I play on the black xbox. I recently started playing Fallout 3 GOTY edition for the first time ever, and over the course of a week I have beaten the main story. Before I downloaded the DLC from disc 2, the game said it needed a patch for the DLC to work. My game plays just fine, but now my mom would like to play on the white xbox. Because the white one can't connect to the internet, it can't download the patch or the DLCs.

I downloaded the DLCs from my GOTY edition onto a thumbdrive and transfered the files successfully onto the white xbox, but even after a half hour of roaming around the wastes, none of the DLCs have activated for her level 20 character. It would pain me to tell her she has to start all over, but I can't think of any other solutions. Does anyone have any ideas?

TL,DR: I want to download the DLCs onto an xbox that can't connect to internet, but I don't know how.

Laura

Return to Fallout 3