Had new vegas for year, now it is f- messed up!

Post » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:37 am

I was playing new vegas, very modded and I had got the idea to manually add Darn UI, so I did, but after It had not worked I uninstalled it manually, then went back in game and BAM! the HUD had disappeared, tiny Purple square for a crosshair and what really got me was WHENEVER I LOOTED A BODY NOTHING CAME UP AND THE GAME FROZE. Please someone help me!

I would hate to have to uninstall new vegas and then do everything again, It took me a month to get everything right and not laggy.

P.S: did not buy the game disk, got the steam version!, also have tried verifying cache, does not work!

also I have all DLC.

MatthewJontully

Post » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:27 am

Delete the ini files in your documents folder and you might have to delete the default ini in the main game folder. Launch the game with default game launcher and the ini's will be recreated. If you deleted the default ini steam might have to redownload that with a game verification.That should take care of it it.

You might still have to uninstall some modes and reinstall them and or use a mod that makes multiple hud changing mods work together. Some of your mods might have detected that DarnUi was installed and made adjustments to work with that mod.

Also please remove your email address unless you want to get spam.

Becky Cox

Post » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:53 am

I will try that thank you, has anything like this happened to you?

Damian Parsons

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:45 pm

Did not work just uninstalling fallout new vegas....

Astargoth Rockin' Design

Return to Fallout: New Vegas