Fallout New Vegas Quest Glitch

Post » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:35 am

watch?v=eQp1hqpvddw

Basically I got a quest from Caesar (Yes, I'm siding with Legion.) called "Render Unto Caesar". A little in to the quest you are assigned to blow up The Brotherhood of Steel's bunker. Now, I've never done their quests or even met them. So when I arrive they put a slave collar around my leg which explodes if I leave and unables me from fast traveling, making me kill some NCR Ranger in a different bunker. After that when I arrive back to tell him how it went they're all hostile against me. I got no choice but to kill them, or die. And if I do kill them all I still got that slave collar on my leg which explodes if I ever try to leave. I'm basically [censored]. Anyway. For some reason before I captured this video I had a key for that door that's red with the intercom and accidently opened it. Could that be the case? I'm just looking for a way to fix this problem. I'm open to suggestions! (And no, I don't have any other saves. I used quicksave.) If someone knows a hack, or a cheat code to fix this problem then PLEASE reply. Is there any codes to make my faction relation with them better?

Stay-C

Post » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:51 am

Are you wearing any type of clothing that would alter your alignment standing? NCR Armor can have this affect.

One way around it might be to get some Legion clothing and wear it.

Chris Cross Cabaret Man

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:44 pm

I didn't wear any faction armor, and It's The Brotherhood of Steal that keeps killing me, not Caesar's Legion. I'd be forever grateful to that person who comes with a solution! If I can't fix it someway, I'm gonna have to play it ALL OVER again, which I'm not planning to. I really don't wanna give up.

Sophie Miller

Post » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:24 pm

I see what you mean now, sorry misread it.

Yes, that's a quest breaker. Are you on PC? You might be able to reset the quest with a console command but I'm not sure if that would work with hostility or not.
Shannon Marie Jones

Post » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:34 am

I tried doing that but it didn't exactly help. Is there a command to get them to stop being hostile?

Blaine

Post » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:45 pm

try going to a different location far away, waiting 3-4 days and then coming back, to see if that resets their hostility.

Nauty

Return to Fallout: New Vegas