Legion = band of terrorists?

Post » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:17 pm

They really seem like it, going around killing, [censored] and pillaging everything much like a certain group I'm not going to name. They're the only group I hope gets killed off in canon ending, don't see how anyone can support them. What do you guys think, can anything Caesar does ever be justified?

Hella Beast

Post » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:53 am

They do actually remind me a lot about ISIS. It's hard to tell if Caesar believes in this Religion they're so famous for having, that says Caesar's a prophet and "the chosen one" and that Mars bombed Earth so Caesar could gather the people again and start over and gain peace. He might however just been coming up with this stuff all along and people went along with it just so he could control people more.

Kit Marsden

Post » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:25 am

Caesar justifies everything he does on the fact that he will make a society better fit for the post-apocalypse.

Considering that NCR and House have made post-apoc societies that are far more prosperous and of benefit to their citizens, his justification has no teeth. No need for slaves and brutality, the post-apocalyptic world isn't exactly the Stone Age.

Emma Parkinson

Return to Fallout: New Vegas