The Citadel - Overlord Mayhem

Post » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:46 pm

After playing this game for so many years, this is the first time I witnessed a SMOL plow through the BoS at the Citadel.

In the past, I would run to the left side where I would engage a small party of SM battling a BoS sentry. This time I wanted to see how much damage a SMOL do against the BoS without me engaging it. Once the sentry was killed, (which didn't take long) the SM + OL started to make its way to the center, where 2 Mark turrets & 2 BoS were, engaged them. After a short skirmish, everyone was killed but the SMOL.

As it followed me, it killed 2 more BoS at the other stairway. At that point, it had low health. As it made its way towards the front gate, it was engaged by the sentry bot + 4 BoS and managed to destroy the sentry bot before being killed. At that point, I left the area and returned 3 days later. The SMOL spawned near it previous died.

This time, it killed everyone but Bael, who was unconscious. I was hoping the SMOL would follow me inside to the courtyard, but it seems to refuse to go anywhere near or past the front gate. Bael eventually kills it, while going in and out of consciousness a dozen times. Now it just spawns outside the front gate w/ the BoS who all died previously.

Side note: I always wanted a random encounter to occur at the Citadels courtyard with the BoS add-on installed. Where 2-3 Enclave Vertibirds would land in the center, then 8-12 Enclave &/or Hellfire troopers would engage the BoS. Like a last ditch battle or w/e.

R.I.p MOmmy

Post » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:25 pm

I've never had such luck! My low-level weak character would lure him back through the gatlings, because of the help. I am just thinking of all the loot! :foodndrink:

Facebook me

Return to Fallout 3