UnityMutant RP Interest Thread

Post » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:02 pm

So since things have been pretty quiet here lately, and with A Dead Land nearing completion (or already finished). I thought I'd post an interest thread for an idea I've been kind of tossing around for awhile.

In the interest of exploring some more rarely utilized RP concepts what about an RP that explores the West Coast in the aftermath of a Unity 'victory' in the original Fallout?

Some possible consequences of this alternate world (I'm thinking 20-30 years post Fallout 1. Well before Fallout 2 starts):

-Vault 13 taken over.

-The Master's armies roam the West Coast region and have defeated or destroyed most organized opposition. Perhaps they war with some new nation to the East.

-Humans live under strict rules (sterilization or being forced to be dipped etc.).

-Super-mutants dominate the land obviously as the "superior race" with ghouls largely being allied with the mutants.

-The Enclave hasn't shown themselves yet.

-Children of the Cathedral Cult is the dominate religion. Worship of The Master is enforced and expected.

-Mutant sterility is still being researched, but no cure is forthcoming. This knowledge is known to only a select few.

-Human Liberation Army? HLA anyone?

-Master's experiments have continued. Centaurs/Floaters and other more horrific creatures constantly being created through FEV dipping at Mariposa.

Yeah just a thought. Figured I'd see if there was any interest/more suggestions for this. Can't recall an RP which featured the Unity or mutants in a dominate role. Which I think could be interesting.

Shaylee Shaw

Return to Fallout Series Discussion