Can't bring myself to destroy Mr. House. A dillemma.

Post » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:32 pm

I would like to know what is the mindset of people which almost never side with Mr. House is.

Reasons for the question :

In my first playthrough years ago, i sided with House and it felt the most natural thing to do. I thought it is the default canon story if you will.

Every time i side with another faction or no faction(yes man) i always felt bad not because of any reason worth mentioning at the moment, except for the fact that i would have to go against Mr. House.

Currently i am replaying all the Fallout games as a sort of ''preparation'' for Fallout 4 and in New Vegas i would like to side with Yes Man but the difference is i would like to be fully convinced it is the right thing to do,not just for the hell of it. And that's where the question at the start comes in.

The RP is a guy between Mad Max and the unnamed protagonist in Clint Eastwood westerns. Especially in the movie a Fistfull of Dollars. This means i will play the Legion and NCR against each other for personal gain in other words gain rep with both of them, and at the end i go with Yes Man or Mr. House.

Krystina Proietti

Return to Fallout: New Vegas