Hard Luck Blues: POLL

Post » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:11 pm

This quest is one of the toughest to decide in this game. Even if one does not favor NCR, still more crops the merrier, though innocent lives are at stake. Just curious how anyone else handled it.

*feel free to post your decision, if you wish*

QuinDINGDONGcey

Post » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:04 pm

The Vault survivors are pure of blood, so they can bolster the numbers of the Boomers, and can help repopulate the Mojave.

Monika Krzyzak

Post » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:00 pm

That could be a rough one to decide. Help the people you've met and who've you've promised to help or the strangers that have basically sent out a spam e-mail and who, for all you know, could be moral monsters that make the Enclave look like boy scouts. I chose to save them on the premise of "While there's life, there's hope." The share croppers could always set up elsewhere but the Vault 34 survivors would have been dead without the intervention.

Spoiler
One of the other reason's this could be a tough choice is that, in the normal progression of the game, you'll likely never meet the survivors. If you're interested visit the Aerotech compound, just to the south of the Sharecropper's. a week or so after finishing the quest. You'll find them in one of the building's that was empty up until then.
Rudi Carter

Post » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:19 am

No contest for me, a few irradiated people versus food for hundreds or thousands of people. I'll be going Independent so the sharecropper farms will provide a potential source of food for the Mojave people.
daniel royle

Post » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:10 am

If I'm backing the NCR, I help the farmers.

Otherwise, I usually help the people in vault 34.

Many of my characters never go very far into this vault, they get scared away by the radiation and ferals.

Javier Borjas

Post » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:07 pm

I usually go with needs of the many vs. the needs of few, unless I'm particularly looking to aggravate the NCR or I just want the Mojave to become a worse place.

Aman Bhattal

Post » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:05 am

i think i saved the people one play thru but most other times sacrificed them so more people could be fed with the crops. i envision them to have a form of cancer and suffer terribly from being irritated. just like in the movies when one hero dies for the overall good of mankind, so be it for the sharecroppers.

Tasha Clifford

Post » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:02 pm

i didn't even know till i read this post that there was another level

i always try to get over this vault quickly because of the radiation get in get the keys , strip the armory clean and get out

Farrah Lee

Return to Fallout: New Vegas