Content cut

Post » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:23 pm

Just imagine how much better this game would've have been if they just extended the release date by a year and worked around all the problems, Caesar's Legion got the worst of the content cut and as a major faction only offer a hand-full of quests which is disgraceful, I seriously hope they make a return in a future fallout and get a worthy questline which I think would've have amassed a larger following for them originally. I'm well aware there's a mod to restore all lost content but sadly not all of us can afford gaming PCs

Ilona Neumann

Post » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:40 am

The cut content mods are a must have (well most of them). Little things and bigs things that are added back in just give a whole another level of immeraion and roleay oppertunities.
reason why most got cut was because of time and sadly they had to trim alot of it back to run on the consoles. Theres a bit that was cut that we orginally had with vanilla game with no patches. Bthe patches had removed quite a bit to let the consoles run smoother.

But all in all vanilla game with the dlcs are still hands down one of the best experiences out there even without the cut content.
James Baldwin

Post » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:37 pm

Whoa! There are mods that add back the cut content? How would one find them?

Bloomer

Post » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:53 pm

That's what I thought when I read this! Try doing a search for "cut" on Nexus, brings up lots.

Patrick Gordon

Return to Fallout: New Vegas