AQFH 3 - red streaks in scope (while targeting)

Post » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:34 am

Howdy, anyone know what is causing red streaks on scope while in target mode? Makes using the weapon useless no doubt. I've been trying to solve this issue for past couple days...redoing a merged patch, changing load order, uninstalling-reinstalling mod...nothing has worked so far. The mod I'm having issue with (and this is the 2d play-through over the years) is AQFH 3, which can no longer be found on the Nexus, I should add. I have 42 mods installed, the usual FWE, MMM, WMK and other popular mods. The above problem only happens to weapons in AQFH 3 mod, all other weapons scopes work perfectly...even other mods in series AQFH 1 and 2, so at least the problem is narrowed to just AQFH 3...I'm at a loss however where to look to find a solution. I've checked the mesh files and they're where they belong. Thanks to anyone who can point me in the right direction! :confused:

Stephanie Nieves

Post » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:58 pm

You should do a GOOGLE search for an alternate website. A Quest for Heaven 3 was removed from the Nexus due to permission issues.

naome duncan

Post » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:43 pm

Thanks for reply, I'm familiar with all that. I have a post about this prob on the d/l site as well. Its only that because this site is frequented more regularly, I thought maybe I could get help hEre sooner... :fallout:

James Shaw

Return to Fallout 3