Fan Fiction: Vault 58

Post » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:05 am

This is a fan fiction of a vault that I came up with. I found that the lore behind the tests in vaults and was hopping that I might be able to add to that lore. Please enjoy the stories, I will be posting 2 Entries at a time at a probably irregular rate.

ENTRY 1 OF --

I am the overseer of vault 58, I will be regularly writing entries into this journal to give detailed description of this vault's progress of its “patients.” We are nearly done settling in the “patients” of the vault, the door was sealed yesterday so I found it appropriate for me to write my first entry today. As of yet the “patients” are being cooperative. All of them of course, except for patient 42. However, none of the other “patients” are aware of his existence except for me and Joseph. Joseph has signed a contract with the company insuring his silence of patient 42. If any of the other “patients” were to find out of the existence of patient 42, they would panic and attempt to flee the vault. To finish the progress report for today; almost all of the rooms are filled with the appropriate “patients”

SIDE NOTES:

• WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM STATUS:

• AIR VENTILATION SYSTEM STATUS:

• FOOD SYNTHESIZERS STATUS:

• ALL ONLINE

• VAULT DOOR STATUS:

SEALED, LOCKED

ENTRY 2 of –- PART 1 of 2

It has been a month since my last report and progress on the Vault's “patients” has been good. However, There has been a case of one of the nurse's saying they have been seeing shadows move when she's alone. I need to talk to her and find out if this is the doing of patient 42. If it is indeed the work of patient 42 then I must have a word with Joseph. Other than this, the vault has made new strides in treating the mentally ill. Many of the doctors agree that the method of shock therapy works best on those addicted to Jet and other Chems.

ENTRY 2 OF –- PART 2 OF 2

I have talked to the nurse, her name is Jasmine. She told me in detail of her experiences of the moving shadows and in which hallways and levels she was seeing them on. They weren't close enough to patient 42 for me to be concerned about him interfering with the “patients” of the vault so I decided to tell Jasmine to try taking different routes to her daily work. I also told her if the shadows persist to come and see me and I will move her to a different wing and put surveillance on her to see if one of the “patients” has some sort of ill will towards her. As for Joseph, I told him to do his check ups on patient 42 three times a week instead of twice; just so we can see if we can get the information faster. I also told him to report to me any other sightings similar to Jasmines, I want to be aware of any “out of the ordinary activities” in the vault.

SIDE NOTES:

• WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM STATUS:

• AIR VENTILATION SYSTEM STATUS:

• FOOD SYNTHESIZERS STATUS:

• ALL ONLINE

• VAULT DOOR STATUS:

• SEALED, LOCKED

Rob

Post » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:52 am

Woah, cool! Sounds very mysterious! I wonder who those patients are and especially Patient 42!! Keep it going, I fell like I'm visiting vault 106 in Fallout 3, with all the mysterious and strange things going on. :smile: I actually went there yesterday and I looked through a window, into one of the science labs and everything was up-side down - chairs, computers, tables all where on the ceiling, like the whole room had been turned around. When I opened the door, everything was back to normal. Such a cool vault :D I never noticed that during my earlier play-throughs. lol

Andy durkan

Return to Fallout Series Discussion