Fallout 4 knock on the door. Talk about your LAST courier.

Post » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:18 am

Alright guys, Fallout 4 is coming and it′s time to move on.

In this thread you comment about your ultimate courier. (F4 only in January for me, so this guy will not be my last, but anyway .....)

What is they origins? They goals?

My present is this dude here, Abraham Fenix (nothing special in that name. Abraham because he has the honest abe beard and Fenix is the portuguese word to that bird that always come back from the death)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-NWWNTfc4YhY/Vihw2_ELMaI/AAAAAAAAAXE/PV6V-U-s9uU/s800-Ic42/2015-10-21_00001.jpg

It was a simple wannabe rancher, doing anykind of legal service to gather some money in order to start your bighorner′s farm. But a bullet in his head change his fate. Mitch save him, but dont pull of the bullet. Now, he WILL die and no one in the wasteland can save him. Eventually the bullet that moves in your brain, it will reach a fatal point.

Obviously I had to roleplay a little and the only way out of Big MT is with the organic brain.

Because of that, he seek death. Nowhere is dangerous enough, nor challenge has a high price to pay. He walks through the land in search of adventure and try to help others, because there can be no tomorrow.

He lost a eye in Zion and is forced to always walk with Ed-E, covering his blind spot.

The cloud and dust of Sierra Madre and Divide damaged his lungs. Now breathe without this mask is like vacuuming fire.

About that gun: as I have done almost all missions, this gun is very powerful and should only be used in the game ending. I interpreted that he used some Madre gold bars to order it to Guns Runners.

Now he just has to decide who will govern Vegas.

================================================================================

How about the character of you? Talk a bit about he here.
Hugs.

Amy Siebenhaar

Return to Fallout: New Vegas