Consumables in My House respawn?

Post » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:42 am

I bought a house theme for my house in Megaton, and some of the "decorations" are usable items (ammunition, beer, etc.)...if I take them, will they respawn over time?

I just bought the game last week, so have a lot to learn...sorry if this information is posted elsewhere...but I did not see it.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Victoria Bartel

Post » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:52 am

Welcome! Nope, I'm pretty sure items that come with a house theme do not respawn. I do believe they move back to their original places if you move them around, though.

GPMG

Post » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:08 am

According to the Geck , nothing as far as those consumables will respawn ever. Getting reset to their starting positions , I really don't know. But would make sense since they could all easily get knocked over. And I imagine happening when the player leaves/comes back , as long as the item is still present in the cell.

However , looks like a loop hole is possible to sell back the theme , if thats possible. Which would respawn everything from the re-purchase as was.

But I noticed , they set its value to 0 after purchase ... therefore making it a money losing proposition if you do sell it back.

Dean

Post » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:56 pm

Ok, thank you for replies/information. I've only played for a few days now (PC version), and Dogmeat jumped up on the main table and knocked things over...so far nothing returned to original positions. Using "Z" to move things, especially trying to stand bottles up, is a PITA. (have to have the labels facing the right way, lol)..but as I said it's only been cpl. days and it will hopefully get easier as time goes by.

Dawn Porter

Post » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:23 am

No item placment reset then huh? But try a wait 3 days.

Bird

Return to Fallout 3