I would really love to play Fallout 34 but...

Post » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:45 am

But I'm really not a fan of creepy or horror games. I've always enjoyed the Elder Scrolls series and Oblivion and Skyrim are probably some of my favorite games. When Fallout 4 was announced it looked really cool as well so naturally I looked forward to it and also wanted to play the 3rd game. The thing is that when I was younger I played the very first game and it scared the crap out of me. Especially some of the NPCs and the final boss were very creepy. I don't know if the early pre - rendered 3d graphics made it worse, but I definitely have some bad memories of that game. However, since the newer games are quite a bit different from the first two, I wanted to give the series another try. I just want to know if there are any really creepy or scary parts in the game like the master or other wierd characters in the first one. I already know of Harold the tree in FO3 (I actually think he's really cool) but other than that extremely mutated stuff just creeps me the [censored] out, especially when is right up in your face. I'm not saying that the older games are bad in any way, I just didn't enjoy them.
I know this sounds silly, but some feedback would be greatly appreciated as I would really love to enjoy the newer games. :)
CYCO JO-NATE

Return to Fallout 3