Left Handed - Crafting and Keybinding

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:13 pm

Hello, first off would like to say Im new to the Fallout series, and FO4 is amazing i love it, BUT I did have 2 issues, this Beta Patch fixed one and created another annoyance.

1. Being Left handed I use the mouse in my left hand and use the arrow keys for movement, and the Keypad for weapon swaps-or other movement actions. For the past 20 years this is how I have played.

Since this new patch and Bethesda have unlocked the keybindings for the number pad I can not allocate the weapons to it so now when I wish to change weapon I have to let go of the mouse to do so.

(Instead of just a key click on the number pad - right beside my movement keys)

2. This is my biggest peev and I do not understand why who ever decided what keys do what in game did this... Once again because Im left handed and do NOT use WSAD keys for movement and I use the Arrow keys,

which we all know is linked to the crafting mode. I CAN NOT move my character while in crafting mode, because ..... those keys are linked to the crafting menu sub system.

WHO - WHAT - HOW - WHY - WHEN

Is there any Easy way to be able to set these keys so that I can craft and play the game like every one else?

matt oneil

Return to Fallout 4