Spoiler: Did You Save The Sight?

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:19 am

This is the spoiler section, so I don't suppose I need to preface this with a warning...

VERY early in the game, you meet an old woman who has The Sight --- she can see the future. You can win a conversation challenge with her to get more details about the Deathclaw, for example, before you meet it. Not terribly ~useful~ information, of course. Anyway, she gets The Sight by using drugs. Apparently not just jet, but other drugs, too (she just started asking for Jet from me,; may vary).

Putting on my sequined dress and dashing militia chapeau, I managed to convince her to stop taking drugs. I probably got some experience for winning the conversation challenge (orange difficulty) but now she has no more access to The Sight.

Have I "gimped" myself some way? WOULD her predictions actually be helpful down the line? Direct me to hidden stashes of loot or give map markers to areas or something? Her Sight always seemed kind of vague and from a roleplaying point of view, my character would willingly sacrifice ~the Sight~ in order to help the old lady live a longer life. So I'm not likely to change my decision, but I was curious if anyone had continued to use her Sight and what benefits did they see?

Zoe Ratcliffe

Return to Fallout 4