Fallout Comic

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:50 pm

Hey everyone I'm currently looking to create a short Fallout comic. I need everyone's thoughts on what they would like to see. I am, however, only looking into two avenues; either a Brotherhood of Steel or an Enclave story.

I've given some thought into telling Paladin Danse's story shortly after his completion of the rank Paladin where he had to execute his friend Cutler. The story will then go onto how perhaps the Institute captures Danse for creation of his Synth "M7-97."

A second thought, for an Enclave story, would simply be post-Fallout 4 in another area of the country where the reamining Enclave discovers a smaller version of 'The Institute' and captures both the research and scientist teams as well as destroying the facility. This would be more of a "what if" story.

Again these are only two quick ideas. I'm itching to start drawing so let's hear what everyone's thinking. I'm sure there's someone out there who has a story ready to be illustrated!

Katharine Newton

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:03 am

I'd like to see the story of how Caesar's Legion was victorious in the Second Battle for Hoover Dam...and then Ulysses went and nuked both the NCR and Legion.

Sounds like a jolly good time to me.

But between those two I'd heavily favor the BoS story. Had enough of the Enclave between Fallout 2, 3, and New Vegas.

maria Dwyer

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:47 am

The brotherhood story seems more organic
Klaire

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:29 pm

Sounds like the Brotherhood story is in favor so far! I think it'd make for a good story. Here's a quick question about lore though. Prior to Paladin Danse going to the commonwealth was the Prydwen located in Washington DC? It certainly sounds like that. Also would the Brotherhood be using T-45D or perhaps T-51B instead of T-60 before their Boston excursion?

Elisha KIng

Return to Fallout Series Discussion