Fallout 1 bug report

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:30 am

Hi their travellers,

i'm playing fallout 1 to go through the hole story up...to new vegas.....and then i buy 4 (dont have it yet).

Yesss, I'm new, on this game, i'm quite enjoying it, but i've encounter a bug (talking about fallout 1) and i'm stuck now.........i'm at the boneyard and i just talked to Jon Zimmerman but i didnt accept the mission to kill All Blades, i said some thing like this: "I dont believe all what you say, so i will look more into it. bye.", so i got to the Blades, when i wanted to talk to Razer (bladeā€²s leader) see Respondes not as i apected, "You ass!! now with the Gunners gone we will never get the weapons we need to fight the regulatores." and finishes the interaction....cant go furthur......so I went to gunners place to check up on them...and their they, alive and happy as always. so i was like uuuuuuuuuhhh, dont get it.....and i'm affraid to commence to mission from gunners about killng the deathclaws and then leaving the weapons just their...or for the people of Adytum or something.....it was supose to deliver to the blades.....so yeah what did i do...or what i didnt do.? any help? any patch?

See'ya and good travels!

PsychoNuts

Jamie Lee

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:50 pm

http://www.nma-fallout.com/downloads.php?s=9ae764380df816f18cbf6b0b6d92de99&do=cat&id=12
NEGRO

Return to Fallout Series Discussion