AWOP starting problem

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:37 am

Last night I downloaded and installed the AWOP mod with associated plugins (DM, WMX comp patch etc.) upon an already heavily modded FNV (PN, WMX and several smaller ones).

The game launched alright, but when I clicked "New" in the main menu, nothing happened. No new game, but no error messages or CTDs either.

So I tried to launch the game with AWOP only (all other mods disabled) - same result: "Start new game" doesn't do anything, I remain in the main menu.

Either there is something inherently wrong with AWOP itself or one of my other mods made some changes to the base game that I'm not aware of and that conflicts with awop.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? The absence of corresponding posts in the mod forum on Nexus seem to indicate it is not. I can't imagine what would be the issue here. As I said, I'm running a bare FNV with only AWOP on top... Any ideas?

Thanks.

Joe Bonney

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:22 pm

*tumbleweed*

Anyone?

alicia hillier

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:51 am

Likely most of us have been busy playing Fallout 4 and also checking that side of the forum.

I do not use AWOP in New Vegas.

How did you install AWOP. Did you use a mod manager.

Maybe there was an issue with the download.

Sometimes I have had an issue with a corrupt download and it would still install but found out the either the game crashes or other strange things would happen.

Ernesto Salinas

Return to Fallout: New Vegas