Pushing people around.

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:37 pm

I found a odd thing to me in the game yesterday. The NCR soldier at Primm that's at the bunker by the bridge to the town doesn't move or walk. I just started pushing him and was able to push him all the way to Nipton to the town hall. He will defend himself if attacked. I pushed him out of nipton a little ways in hopes he dies. It's weird he doesn't walk. I'm guessing he will reset eventually back to his location. I've just started the game so not far into it yet.

Chris Guerin

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:44 pm

If you like to push people, go to the ultra luxe kichen. There, you will find two guys coocking with flamethowers. Its fun to push one of then in frount of the flame of the another.
Your Mum

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:05 am

You pushed an npc all the way from Primm to Nipton? :clap:

I've pushed a few people a little ways before, mostly to get them out of the way. Sometimes a companion is too dense to go down a flight of stairs, and they need a little nudge.

Emily Shackleton

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:25 am

I had to push Poindexter to the firing line, and then fast travel to a nearby location and back to get "Flags of our Foul-ups" to work today.

I wonder what happens if I push him (the trooper in the original post) to one of the locations that Legion Hit Squads show up at?

BEl J

Return to Fallout: New Vegas