Games for Windows Live doesn't work in my Fallout 3 version.

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:47 am

Hello everyone!

I have a little problem with Fallout 3. Games for Windows Live is disabled in my version of the game (polish ver.) and I want to enable it (yeah, I know, GfWL svcks, but I want to get some Xbox Live achievements). I know how to do it, but the problem is, that I don't have files from other version I need to replace. These are: Fallout3.exe, Fallout3.exe.cat, Fallout3.exe.cfg and FalloutLauncher.exe. I would download english version of the game and get these files, but it's illegal and takes too much time. So, my question is: can someone upload these 4 files for me somehow (if it's not illegal of course ;))? I would really appreciate it.

Chris Guerin

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:34 am

GFWL is no longer active. The client is just needed to be installed so you can install FO3 from the retail version of the game.

kevin ball

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:25 pm

I have some other GfWL games and it still works in them. And I know, Fallout 3 doesn't support Games for Windows Live, but you can normally play without Internet and still get achievements (and I don't need Internet connection for F3, because I have GotY version and it doesn't have multiplayer). But nevermind, I just need these 4 little files to do this. ;)
Bloomer

Return to Fallout 3