Will The Three Dog Glitch Be Fixed?

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:53 pm

If I play Fallout 3 with Broken Steel downloaded, three dog will sometimes mention how the Brotherhood of Steel has retaken project purity and are handing out water, regardless of progress within the game. This is not just an issue with my game, as it is a glitch mentioned on the Fallout 3 Wiki, as well as in PC mod forums. It is a glitch on all 3 platforms (PS3, Xbox 360 and PC). This is a highly annoying glitch, and I am wondering if Bethesda is going to release new patches for Fallout 3, given the release of Fallout 4 on Xbox One, and the improved popularity of Fallout 3 as a result. PC moders have found a solution by altering the game files, but as a 360 gamer, I cannot do this, nor would I have the skills to. Currently the only fix I have is to avoid downloading Broken Steel until I start the Take It Back quest, or killing three dog.

Any response would be appreciated.

Suzy Santana

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:13 pm

No, it won't be. It hasn't been fixed yet and never will be. Bethesda moved on from Fallout 3 a long time ago.

Maeva

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:45 am

I never had the glitch on the PC or Xbox 360. I have not tired on the Xbox 1. I do not have any room for any more games on the xbox 1 since each game roughly takes about 30 - 50 gigs. Since it is only the 360 version being emulated it will likely run better on the 360 anyway.

I have never killed 3dog since I like his work as the DJ and have the Broken Steel enabled from the get go on the Xbox 360 and most of the time on the PC since quite often I have to have it enabled since I usually play the game modded and a few mods that I use might need that dlc as well as the others.

I do not know why I have not gotten it but then it is a glitch and not everyone is going to get it.

I do understand how it can be annoying.

Brandon Bernardi

Return to Fallout 3