Crytek UK employees not being paid.

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:39 am

There have been many reports that the staff at Crytek UK haven't recieved paychecks in a long time. As someone who has bought more than one copy of games they have made and downloadable content. As a consumer I find it offensive that my hard earned money spent on this game didn't make it to the hands of the people who actually made that portion of the game. This is very bad business.
Elle H

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:26 am

There have been many reports that the staff at Crytek UK haven't recieved paychecks in a long time. As someone who has bought more than one copy of games they have made and downloadable content. As a consumer I find it offensive that my hard earned money spent on this game didn't make it to the hands of the people who actually made that portion of the game. This is very bad business.

We know. But they deserve it for not finishing their jobs.
Tai Scott

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:46 pm

actually singleplayer was quite good except stupid AI. I just miss storyline whan happend within dat time Prophet was "frozen" .. they could release sg dlc I think most ppl would buy which will help em get some money.. other side MP is full of rage, un-balance, noobfriendly, no mod and worst lack of anticheat.. I remember 10k ppl in beta..

What I read at forums and from crytek's staff its been bad management which result in crysis.. at least we will these creative devs in other studios :P
John N

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:00 pm

actually singleplayer was quite good except stupid AI. I just miss storyline whan happend within dat time Prophet was "frozen" .. they could release sg dlc I think most ppl would buy which will help em get some money.. other side MP is full of rage, un-balance, noobfriendly, no mod and worst lack of anticheat.. I remember 10k ppl in beta..

What I read at forums and from crytek's staff its been bad management which result in crysis.. at least we will these creative devs in other studios :P

That's their fault. Why should we feel sorry and be concerned for where their idiocy has gotten them?
Eoh

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:57 pm

While Crytek UK employees are not paid, the CEO and other "elite" staff are probably laughing at the catastrophe while drinking coffee and tea with their fancy cups. Sad stuff.

*insert comment about how this wouldn't have happened if Crytek had managed to find a publisher for TimeSplitters 4*
Queen of Spades

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:49 pm

While Crytek UK employees are not paid, the CEO and other "elite" staff are probably laughing at the catastrophe while drinking coffee and tea with their fancy cups. Sad stuff.

That's with every company. That's exactly what they were doing when they stopped supporting this game once they got there money...well,some of them.
Olga Xx

Return to Crysis