Quest stuck,Help needed

Post » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:47 am

In the quest of waters of life, I am stuck with my dad in a conversation out of Rivet City main road. I go chat with him, but there are no text when he replies me. I looked at some forums and answers but cannot find a brief description of what to do with patience.

I was with this Mirelurks down there, killed all of them and got out of the sewer/lab/factory. Scientists were out of it, I talked with them and dad said he is going, met with him in main road but nothing happens (as you know above) What should I try now to go on? what happened? Should Vaultsuit be on me or not?

Love and cheers to the F3 community, hope I will buy F4 4 months later.

Have fun

Sheeva

Post » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:09 am

Have you tried waiting (using the wait or sleep function)? You don't have to follow Dad all the way to Rivet City, you can just go to the lab and wait there for him. Hope this helps!

Cassie Boyle

Post » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:42 am

Thanks Gelmir. But I think I am somewhere after going to Rivet City.

As I try to mention: we went to rivet city, I got inside the gift shop, I cleared the mutants, got out of gift shop and saw scientists, Talked with them and dad said let's go or something like that. He went straight through the road and stopped at end of it. I got near him Talk (E) and he answers with an empty textbox saying nothing and nothing happens after conversation ends.

Note:After that I went to rotunda and get around there for some time, nothing happened. Got out and talked to Doctor Li and nothing changed also. I have former *saves*but if I get back to my save it is nearly a 10 hours of waste..:(

Are you talking about this situation?

lucile davignon

Post » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:19 am

That's at the Jefferson Memorial. You could send me the save to let me take a look at it? Not sure if I can help, but I'd like to try :)
Pm me if you'd like me to take a look and then I'll send you my address. Or you could upload the save somewhere?
Otherwise, I haven't had this situation so I don't know from the top of my head how to fix it.

Greg Swan

Post » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:03 am

Thank you very much.

I think I wont be able to send you my save file but I will pleased to get in touch with a fallouter.

Cheers, for the love of community. Hope one day we meet in F4 which I will buy in 4 months

Sierra Ritsuka

Post » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:25 am

You're welcome, have fun out there :)

CSar L

Return to Fallout 3