Resident Assistant Door Decorations

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:04 pm

Hey Everyone,

I was hoping someone could help me out. I'm an RM (Resident mentor/Assistant) at the University of South Carolina. This semester, I have to make my residents door decorations. I decided that I really wanted the different bobbleheads from fallout since they could match the different personalities of my residents (medicine for premed, melee for baseball players, etc). But I can't find a good image to use anywhere to make these. Do any of you know of an image that has all the different bobbleheads (doesn't matter if it's FO3 or FO4) in 2D to use as a base image? Ideally, I would like one front facing image of each bobblehead where I can add the student's name, then cut it out, laminate and tape it to their door. This would be super awesome if you guys could somehow do this!

Rozlyn Robinson

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:56 pm

Is this maybe what you're looking for? Also I found it on google images from thinkgeek.com

http://i.imgur.com/BKs1PmB.jpg
Ashley Clifft

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:24 am

I might need to work with that... I was hoping to find a good picture just the different pip boy characters, you know what I mean? Like where it's not on a bobblehead. I would like just the cartoon pipboys for each skill/SPECIAL stat similar to how they look on the character skill/perk menus, but without being all block from being the actual bobblehead.

Kevin Jay

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:17 pm

Oh ok. Maybe check the fallout wiki. They usually have a picture of the pip boy graphic.
R.I.P

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:25 am

That actually might work pretty well! Thanks!

Victoria Bartel

Return to Fallout Series Discussion