(Fallout 2) which family?

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:39 am

Which family did everyone end up siding with in New Reno?

My original playthrough I sided with the Salvatores because I liked their classic mafia type style, what with the bar and the way they speak to each other. However, after siding them and reevaluating my decision I've realized that they may not be the best choice. This playthrough Im going to be doing all the quests then making a decision and currently I'm leaning towards the Bishop family because I like the son taking over ending, however the orvilles sound interesting aswell. Which family did everyone pick?
Sun of Sammy

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:30 pm

Keep in mind that the son of the Chosen One ending overwrites all other endings for New Reno, regardless of what family you became a made man in.

I personally like the Salvatores and Wrights. Salvatores for the energy weapons and personally my favorite quests out of all of the families ("In this world there are two kinds of people, Lloyd") and the Wrights because they just seem like the best family all around in what they have to offer New Reno. Not too fond of the Bishops who are in with the NCR and the Mordinos are just scum with their Jet. Canon wise, I believe the Wrights become one of the most powerful families in New Reno by 2281, as well as the Van Graffs. If only the Van Graffs were in Fallout 2, I would have sided with them in a heart beat.

Overall, the city stands as my favorite setting of the entire series and my favorite story arc of Fallout 2. Love New Reno.

Marie Maillos

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:13 am

I mostly end up siding with the Wright family with Bishop family being the second most often. The other two I rarely side with.

Meghan Terry

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:44 pm

I always liked the Wrights but ended up siding with the Bishops. Never liked energy weapons or Jet so my choices were a lot slimmer
Dagan Wilkin

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:11 am

I go with the Wrights. :)

Michelle Smith

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:53 pm

Generally I always impregnate Mrs Bishop and end up helping the Wrights while assassinating all other bosses. Mainly because nowadays if I play I try to do canon playthroughs for some reason, and I think that is the canon route. Which means I get the assassinate Westin quest, then turn around, and assassinate Bishop for Westin instead.

Princess Johnson

Return to Fallout Series Discussion