institute = vault-tec? (possible spoilers)

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:07 am

both are monsters...

one tricked innocent people saying about how safe vaults were and 95% of them were just sick experiments that were just useless because vault-tec seem to been wiped out by the bombs.

the other kidnaps innocent people for their sick researchs like creating supermutants and synths.

i mean, everybody hates the institute just because the synths, imagine if people knew they created the commonwealth supermutants.

the institute may believe they are the future of humanity, but it seems they are it's undoing.

both groups try to play with people's lives as if it's nothing...

Miss Hayley

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:11 pm

Just because there are similarities between two groups doesn't make them the same group.

Joanne

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:43 pm

Vault Tec is a pre-war corporation. Which is (as far as we know) defunct in the post-war world.

The Institute is The Commonwealth Institute of Technology.

Two completely unrelated groups.

James Rhead

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:47 pm

this i understand.

but they are too similar...

but how did they get into the vault if you need a pip boy to open it?

but really, idk who's worst

vault-tec or the institute

jeremey wisor

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:19 pm

How did who get into what Vault?

The Enclave had a signal to send to people in the Vault to open it up. I would imagine that Vault Tec and or the United States government would have used that same signal. There's also the computers to open the door. The Pipboy would be a simple way to access the computer but there would be other ways to get it to open.

The Institute was built over generations since the Great War and they used teleportation to get in and out.

xx_Jess_xx

Return to Fallout Series Discussion