Different location for the next Fallout game.

Post » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:05 pm

I love playing Fallout 3 and 4 both have been in the Boston area I would like to see if they could do a different location for the next one like, Phoenix & Flagstaff area, New Mexico, South California with parts of Yuma,AZ and Mexico or the Northern California with parts of Nevada and Oregon. I would even like to see if they could do Washington and parts of Canada like with the Vancouver Island. Then they could add in some vehicles in.
Brandon Bernardi

Post » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:03 pm

Fallout takes place in Southern California. Fallout 2 takes place in Northern California, Southern Oregon and Reno Nevada. Fallout New Vegas takes place in the Mojave desert/Las Vegas area. So there is no need to go back to those locations.

New Mexico and Arizona are Legion territory but it could make for an interesting location but I don't really want Bethesda messing around in the West and they seem to want to focus on the East.

Chicago is my pick for a location. But that being said there is already a thread for future Fallout locations here ==> http://www.gamesas.com/topic/1501546-official-future-fallout-locations-suggestions-28/

Welcome to the forum :foodndrink:

vicki kitterman

Post » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:42 pm

Welcome to the Forums!

I also really hope for different regions of the US to start getting their own games.

Like Styles, I really want a Midwestern Chicago focused game.

I also think that the Pacific Northwest would be incredibly interesting.

Jodie Bardgett

Post » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:48 am

Please use that thread.

Heather Stewart

Return to Fallout Series Discussion