Fallout: The Rest of the World

Post » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:02 pm

Since I notice that the Fallout series only focuses on the United States but would we ever see the rest of the world is like? For example I would like to see a Fallout game take place in Britain or Europe or even the Soviet Union or even China.

Of course though as for a Fallout game taking place in London/Britain for example while sticking to the themes of Fallout with factions trying to emulate the past, Maybe perhaps there's a faction similar to the Enclave descended from the surviving Royal Families trying to revive the Imperial Monarchy since for example while the Caeser's Legion tried to emulate Rome, This faction Emulates the Victorian Era as it's main aesthetic with actual Steampunk elements (since Fallout is mostly Atompunk).

Does anyone have ideas?

KU Fint

Post » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:45 am

It might be awesome to hop on a UFO and zoom around the world on some sort of huge quest where we'd visit a dozen countries, but I don't know if staying in one foreign land would be much fun.

Emilie M

Post » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:00 pm

Please use this thread so all location ideas can be in the same place

http://www.gamesas.com/topic/1501546-official-future-fallout-locations-suggestions-28/

Kirsty Wood

Return to Fallout Series Discussion