Interesting Situation with a Settlement

Post » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:56 am

I put in about 1000 hours into this game and I ran into a twilight zone, of sorts, with Abernathy Farms. I've always had bed situations with this place, yet everyone goes to bed, and then it clears up after re-visiting again, but this time was firsts:

1. A ghoul synth? Never had that happened before, but got the notification for "attack at Abernathy Farms" went there, quick completion and my ghoul merchant is a synth? Saw brahmin as potentials, but ghouls? Seriously?

2. After that event, got Automatron, went to Sanctuary Hills to make a temp robot to go replace a scav job after promoting that person (had not happened yet because...) when I went to Abernathy Farms after creating that robot I saw Preston and Ann Hargraves there (both were only kept Sanctuary)! Looked around a little more at the Farm and saw Mama Murphy!!! What the heck is going on?

Neither of these instances has happened before, is that suppose to happen?

*lol at being dumbfound in this potential mess at this place as it seems, in general, settlements that are already established, when found, tend to be bed issues (when even deleting their original beds, place new ones for each original member of that settlement) yet the pipboy says lack of beds on stats, go there, wait until midnight, stalk the settlers, everyone is in bed, fast travel elsewhere, it's fine now. But now this. Yikes! Re-vamped survival is going to be a nightmare if the bed bug problems do not resolve, but on topic, I am scared of going to Abernathy Farms again.

Karine laverre

Post » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:21 am

If it wasn't for Lucy, I would never go to Abernathy farms.

Teghan Harris

Post » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:10 pm

Got to love that girl's melons!

Ross

Return to Fallout 4