Different problem at Medtek

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:49 pm

Hi there. I'm having a problem that I can't find any info on, hoping for some possible help here!

I'm doing Long Road Ahead for McCready. We killed the guys he wanted dead, traveled together, and he asked me to help find the cure. We go to Medtek, kill a bunch of ghouls, up to the third floor, lift the lockdown with the Executive Terminal, do some other stuff....then I walk up to the elevator door with the green indicator on it (the one to the Sublevels), push the button, click the door, no matter what, I get a msg "The elevator is inoperable." Ack! I can't have missed something, pretty sure I followed all the proper steps. I know lots of folks have had trouble giving the cure to Daisy, or getting Mac to give up the password, but never seen anyone locked out of the Sublevels elevator before. Any ideas? I really don't want to reload something when I'm not sure where the bug came from. Help, please? :nope:

rae.x

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:42 pm

I might be confusing this with another quest but I think you have to find a breaker box and re-activate power to the elevator. It should be on the same level the elevator is stuck on.

Dawn Porter

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:16 pm

Did this a while ago, but don't you go through the airlock to get to the lower levels not the elevator? Was the elevator the way out from the lower levels?

Spaceman

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:59 am

D'oh! I'd been through the airlock, but the quest arrow was directing me back to the elevator on the ground floor -- had a green icon on it and everything! Just found the way to the Sublevels *through* the holes in the *lower* levels through the airlock and now I feel like a fool. :nope:

Thanks for the help! :rock:

Mashystar

Return to Fallout 4