If Fallout 4 was an illusion

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:24 am

I just wanted to get everyone's thoughts on this article

http://www.forbes.com/sites/archenemy/2016/03/29/fallout-4-isnt-real/#466d39aa45b8

I read it today and it was intriguing. It seems very desperately thrown together to be entirely honest, except for the comment he makes about random junk that is in the possession of enemies. Which DOES seem odd now that I have time to think about it. Why do Mirelurks have rattles and other bits of junk and Super Mutants carry around wooden blocks? I assumed at first that they ate these things, which makes sense for the Mirelurks but less so for the Super Mutants. I'm going to pay more attention to the in-game world now going forward I can tell you that, ha ha.

I don't believe it myself, but can you imagine how epic it would be if their last bit of DLC did this to the story? We are talking a story twist on the level of Bioshock. What makes it a little bit easier to entertain is how easy it would be to make the DLC work. You just wind back the player to the start of the game, turn them loose, but make it so the Institute is just flat out the bad guy and rescuing Shaun is the culmination of the main quest.

Again, I don't actually think it's true and I doubt even if it were that they would tell us or make a DLC like this, but... it's fun to speculate!

Astargoth Rockin' Design

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:17 am

I'd prefer such twists to stay away from Fallout tbh. Fallout never was, and should never be, about Bioshock-like stories.

jadie kell

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:39 am

The only time Fallout should be an illusion is when your on jet. Especially ultrajet.
Roddy

Return to Fallout 4