CTD in new survival beta

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:44 am

I have been holding off on playing Fallout 4 for a while since I really want to play the new survival mode. I downloaded the beta today to finally get back into the game, but unfortunately the game is crashing to desktop as soon as it has finished loading if trying to run on the new beta :(

No matter if I start a new game or try to load an old one I get a crash just after the loading is done. If starting a new game it crash just when the intro is about to start, and if loading a save game it crash when the loading has just finished.

I have tried to switch back and forth between the original build and the beta several times and it is consistent. I don't get any CTD with the original build and as soon as I patch to the beta the CTD comes again.

Anyone else having this issue and know what to do?
Benito Martinez

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:27 pm

I also can't play the survival beta. The game boots up but when I actually try to start a new game, regardless of difficulty, it just crashes to desktop without an error message. I've uninstalled every mod i have as well as nexus mod manager itself but no luck.

Siobhan Wallis-McRobert

Return to Fallout 4