game bugged? minor spoilers, be warned.

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:17 pm

So i have been playing the new DLC that has come out today and i have run across a issue, i cant advance the main story cause it wont let me build jezebels bodie, saying i lack the requirments when do have all the materials, same with the tesla power armor, i cant upgrade it cause its saying i lack the requirment

Chris Duncan

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:00 pm

Please put spoilers in the spoilers forum.
JeSsy ArEllano

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:04 pm

not even anything big lol, just want to know if anyone else is having this issue.

Rebekah Rebekah Nicole

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:41 pm

I had a bug where the "timer" in the last quest doesn't work if I shoot out the spotlights. It caused it just to go into an endless cycle of the bots keep coming, both times I shot out the spotlights in the final fight. I had to do it 6 times because it kept glitching up or freezing when I tried to leave from the nearest exit (after the fight and story).

One of those times I ran into that error message you were talking about. As I simply thought there was something I was supposed to be doing to get the final fight to continue. I tried building a robot at the station there, figuring I needed to use it to build a robot, to get the mechanist to come from their hiding area. It kept showing the error you mentioned. But it eventually let me build a new robot. Which was pretty crappy as the area wasn't attacked to my supply line yet. And it was literally build with the junk your carrying situation.

But in hindsight I should of never been able to build that robot during the final fight.

You problem on the other hand could be a huge issue. But keep trying as it just seems to give that error, erroneously several times when building a robot. It does it sometimes not always, and every time it said it for me, I eventually built what I wanted.

Eric Hayes

Return to Fallout 4