The first DLC has arrived. Your expectation for future DLCs?

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:55 am

Automatron to me was worth the full $30 bucks I spent, and I got it only for the wasteland workshop in hopes I will be able to capture raiders ^_^.

As far as the point of this thread, I dont actually expect anything but the wants of the dev's when it comes to the DLC, if that is by listening to the player base then so be it.

The only thing I ask is if the player base is saying they do not like something, to not keep producing it. I.e. Preston Garvey, or what Blizzard has been doing for the past 2 - 4 years with WoW.

jesse villaneda

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:59 am

Well we didn't know there would be a questline etc for automatron so it is stil possible there could be a questline or atleast some interesting npc's coming in for WW.

There could be slavers / bounty hunters / animal hunters in the dlc. If only to give a reason to introduce the items to capture humans & animals with.

Carlos Vazquez

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:08 pm

I just know Far Harbor is going to be awesome. It has all the basic ingredients to be really awesome. A mysterious feral island, the fact we're going to be searching for this woman with ol' Nicky, the atmosphere is bound to be more oriented towards horror/dark fantasy, new higher level weapons/armour, possible new companion, children of atom lore expansion, higher difficulty than base game, and the most important, NEW LOCATIONS FOR EXPLORATION. Aw yea.

Flutterby

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:31 pm

Automatron was great too tbh. It ended when I just started to get into it emotionally though.

Really wish the quest involved few more steps to make it feel like another good journey.

Far Harbor probably is gonna be awesome, but I just gotta lower my expectation because that way I won`t feel too down after 6 months of waiting. lol

I am expecting more or less the bigger Point look out for now. lol

Ellie English

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:12 pm

Working Boats and Deep Sea Divers.

Also I expect the elements of monsters/NPC's, weapons, and armors to be added to the Commonwealth Leveled Lists as per what Automatron did in all DLC's from here on out.

Thanks.

I suggest a Blank Quest method you simply attach each of the items to a quest and then have the main game draw the lots that way...This has been done for Skyrim Modding as a means to allow for different mods to draw upon content without hard dependancies on other mods.

Trey Johnson

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:31 pm

I wasn't impressed by the DLC announcement, it didn't really hit me as a Fallout DLC but I have looked at the vids and wiki, I don't think it was that bad. It was half the price of normal packs and it did add new systems to the game.

Wasteland workshop, depending how they go with it could have a lot more content as the main function is already there it just needs new building items which they can take existing assets for.

Lastly FH is still said to be the largest land mass they've made, so worse case senario plenty of space for modders :)

Avril Churchill

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:37 pm

Wasteland Workshop....

I'd like for it to take advantage of certain unused voice assets for a certain unfinished Boxing Club.

Umpyre Records

Previous

Return to Fallout 4