remove silver shroud and maybe other quest items?

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:58 pm

I took a look in nexus and other sights but did not find one. Any mod to remove "stuck" quest items from inventory?

By stuck I mean not by a glitch but just because I have no interest in doing the quest but they are glued to my inventory until I do the quest.

There were such mods in Oblivion and Skyrim, so I was hoping...

[Bounty][Ben]

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:59 pm

If your on console, a couple of things.

Firstly, your sol until the GECK/Creation Kit is released.

Secondly, it seems that any quest related items have 0 weight. So, while it may seem annoying to have them in your inventory, they won't weigh you down.

Thirdly, the only way to remove quest related items is to either have a mod that allows you to remove it, or to just do the quest to get rid of it.

I have this problem myself. I have a locket that I have to take to a settlement, and I have several sample canisters from the Cambridge polymer labs(a quest which I finished by the way), and their all stuck in my inventory.

I've made this suggestion previously, and I'll make it again here: Quest items should not appear in the world until you've taken the quest for precisely this reason. To avoid cluttering your misc inventory with quest items if you have not taken the quest their associated with.

Czar Kahchi

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:54 am

You can put them somewhere after you do the quest related to them.

Toby Green

Return to Fallout 4