Fallout 4 Rank 1 Sentry Bot Lord Death PvM Video Automatron

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:42 pm

What is it?

Fully modded Sentry Bot Trailer showcase from the Automatron DLC. No cheats, console or in game mods, just Automatron. Difficulty is set on Hard.

Length: 3:20

Resolution: 1920x1080

Music: Shreddy Krueger - Marker (Its screaming, its love it or hate it)

Lord Death:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gE54AghQeg

My review of Automatron?

Jack Bryan

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:55 pm

Certainly proves that all companions except Robot Curie and Codsworth svck in comparison. Wasteland Workshop needs to add the same level of customization to our other companions. Dogmeat with an Assaultron Head Laser and Robobrain treads or Preston with a robotic language voice change.

Quick draw II

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:50 pm

Hah well I will say Automatron gave me a reason not to use Lone Wanderer. The robots in Fallout 4 are really cool, and I always liked the Sentry Bots, it was never anything that I would have imagined you could have as a full on permanent companion. So I was hyped for Automatron when I saw the trailer showing a sentry bot next to the player.

However just building your own Sentry Bot in the dlc is a understatement. I mean there is a lot to that robot. When there are multiple enemies like Raiders or Ferals it will make use the unstable gatlin laser and it looks pretty sweet. You don't really see it in the video I made, and also the bot will self destruct if it gets low enough health just like a regular sentry bot which is awesome. The combat AI, number of abilities/things that the robots can do in combat is very very cool.

pinar

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:13 pm

Agree 100%

Although I am more of an Ass guy because I prefer Assaultrons, it's mainly due to the fact this robot is new in the series. The others all felt like more of the same to me, but that's not all, I remember when I first saw the securitron they were new too but they looked absolutely stupid, not in the nice way; then you have assaultron that look as beautiful as deadly while also being new, it was also the first robot to kill me in the game with that laser attack that I really didn't expect. And the first time I heard "dominant species" was during a fight agaisnt an assaultron, one that I had to kill using mininukes. Before I bought the game I decided to take codsworth with me instead of the dog because I wanted to focus on the technological aspects of the game, like hacking, etc. And after I finished the game I was left wanting to have an assaultron with me, not just any, but my own. So you can pretty much be sure I agree completly with your opinion and with your rating on the DLC.

I also think Assaultrons are more comfortable to carry around with you because they don't get stuck everywhere, unlike the sentry bots and their annoying oversized legs.

WYatt REed

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:57 pm

Yeah, that video showed the greatest weakness of Sentry Bots, doors. If only they could learn from Strong's School of Lockpicking.

TASTY TRACY

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:55 pm

The Sentry Bot will actually teleport to you in interior cells, it will get stuck almost immediately in a interior but it will teleport to you eventually. It getting stuck is nothing annoying unless your specific character has to have a companion taking the hits and doing the damage. However a full on Assaultron definitely is ideal for interior cells, lot better maneuvering and line of sighting enemies in interiors.

NIloufar Emporio

Return to Fallout 4