List of DLC for Fallout 4

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:26 am

This thread is designed to list the DLC for Fallout 4 & to give a brief synopsis of what the DLC contains for reference.

Carys

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:43 pm

Automatron - release date: 03/22/2016

The mysterious Mechanist has unleashed a horde of evil robots into the Commonwealth, including the devious robobrain. Hunt them down and harvest their parts to build and mod your own custom robot companions. Choose from hundreds of mods; mixing limbs, armor, abilities, and weapons like the all-new lightning chain gun. Even customize their paint schemes and choose their voices!

Anthony Santillan

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:16 pm

Here's the list:

-Automatron

-Wasteland's workshop

-Far Harbor

Melanie Steinberg

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:22 pm

Wasteland Workshop - released April, 2016

With the Wasteland Workshop, design and set cages to capture live creatures – from raiders to Deathclaws! Tame them or have them face off in battle, even against your fellow settlers. The Wasteland Workshop also includes a suite of new design options for your settlements like nixie tube lighting, letter kits, taxidermy and more!

Clea Jamerson

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:08 pm

Far Harbor - released May, 2016

A new case from Valentine’s Detective Agency leads you on a search for a young woman and a secret colony of synths. Travel off the coast of Maine to the mysterious island of Far Harbor, where higher levels of radiation have created a more feral world. Navigate through the growing conflict between the synths, the Children of Atom, and the local townspeople. Will you work towards bringing peace to Far Harbor, and at what cost?

Far Harbor features the largest landmass for an add-on that Bethesda has ever created, filled with new faction quests, settlements, lethal creatures and dungeons. Also, new powerful, higher-level armor and weapons.

Mark

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:02 pm

I really don't know what the purpose is of this thread. All we know is the 3 listed. By the time we get new DLC announcements this thread will be buried.

Mandi Norton

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:02 am

I think these forums will also be deleted right? There will be new Bethesda forums, and we won't be able to post here anymore. If it wasn't for that, I think a thread like this could work to clarify some stuff about the DLC contents, and some misconceptions people tends to have.

Jimmie Allen

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:07 pm

I don't really see the purpose of this thread. There's only one of them out right now. We know a little tidbit about both of the next two, but nothing about any of them beyond that. This is all information that can be obtained directly from the product pages for Fallout 4. It's not like there's a lack of information about it. Google "Fallout 4 DLC" and you'll return more hits than you could ever sift through, and basically all of them will have the exact same information.

glot

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:51 pm

Yes a thread like this can work but I believe it would be more of a benefit for a Far Harbor and later DLC.

Automatron is too small to really have a thread like this. I'd also like some who's active enough to edit their posts with each DLC so we can know all the information about the DLC.

sarah taylor

Return to Fallout 4