The true purpose of the pre-Orsi-Enantiomorph

Post » Wed May 11, 2016 12:28 pm

Okay. I don't know if it is a C0DA or a Apocrypha. So please, tell me what this is and if you like it. It is the prequel to the Blackhorse-Courier Texts i written a half year ago with the goal to expand the orcish-Lore in the Elder Scrolls Universe. Beginning with a conversation between Urag, the first Orc-Mother and Mauloch, the Body-Part of Trinimac. (translated from german to englisch)

"Your questioning is a discredit to me", said the still smelly but solid bodie-pile of Mauloch to the freshly greened, first shaman of the new, refined Elves, which recognized the true Trinimac in the malice of the prince of deception and which not followed the wrong one to the east. "He is I and I am he. We were split when we were trapped in the innards of the sphere of Boethiah. Our ambition did not hurt the trinimatarian conflict in any instance. It can not. Nothing can. It even creates a new one. "

Urag, confused, even though she was the most ingenious of Orsi, and therefore also the first mother was breathing quickly through the mouth to counteract both confusion and to the stench of her chief-god. "How can that be, where you Mauloch, Prince of Orsimer, ruler of Orsinium and body-part of Trinimac were a victim of this conflict?" Mauloch began sneering chuckle in delight, which distributed his exhalations in the freshly built longhouse in Orsinium. Urag knew that no one can ever enter this longhouse or burn it, because an open door or ignition of the gas would contaminate the land. "As soon as my body is laid back, everyone who dares to call me a servant will be splitted by my sky darkenend storm of rage!"

Urag listened curious, ignoring the terrible burn on her skin and the blood that left her [censored] and meant the death of her brat. "Answere just my question, Chief." The rotten rulers of the refined Elves raised Urag high with his still damp arm and grapwith the other in her femininity. He felt blood. "Why you do not save yourself and your wretch?" He growled. Standing again on the floor Urag shaked her head. "I am the mother of Orsimer, but I can also be of use without a child as an non-begetter." Mauloch rumbled, which might be an demonstration of the emotions he stands for, namely: anger, hatred, rage and brutality, something that he declared to an emotion, or it was the emerging gases of the intestines of the beautiful woman on the roadside, which were united with the body of Trinimac. "We can no longer tolerate loss, silly woman! Go and save yourself. Send me a man who has nothing to lose."

Urag now laughed also what the blood loss from her column accelerated and what the stinking chief liked because he recodnized himself in her and making his strive only strengthened. "A man? Our men are the best fighters,there is no question and you know that, Prince of Orsimer, father of bloodlust better than anyone else. But. And that's a but of full respect for each individual man in our ranks without deny the respect of women. But they have not been made for an conversation on this horizon, from you, chief of brutality. And the other women still missing this kind of horizon. " The massive body of the chief moved in the bone throne of the long hous back and for, while Urag vomited and retired the last, shapeless remnants of her child in pain. "But to be here with me is torture." He said and Urag saw him, still spitting. "And you know that."

Mauloch sat and waited, that Urags hurt passed and she ended her life. Then, in the middle of the night in the Wrothgaria-mountains which will become the capital of the refined elves Mauloch asked his spirit-brother Malacath about to return Urag, which he did in the following words: "We will decide sooner or later, who of us will be the King of the trinimatarian conflict. " Mauloch was well aware and therefore he needed Urag again, as a spirit, what she was well aware. "Im your again, Prince of brutality."

Mauloch looked at his stinking body and realized that the mortal concept of Mundus wrapped around him. The Prince of treason, with the wonderful taste to represent women, had leaved Mundus what means the golden, dark dark elves got a new home and Mauloch did feel something like a sense of time for the first time, since he now knew how long he had not be Trinimac. "Yes, you will, since you joined me and not the Veloth and the traitor. But tell me, where I had stopped earlier, before you got rid of your annoying Ejected child?" "Chief, you wanted to tell me how you want to create a new conflict based on the old." Mauloch nodded and let wiggle his bulk. "Tell me first, ghost-woman how long our transformation to the finer elf is already done?" "Chief, too long to count. But the golden ones are already black."

Mauloch clapped his hands what a thunder brought forth and brings the interior of the long hous to shook. "That's why I'm finally awakened. Now, faithful Urag, what do you know about the trinimatarian conflict?" "I know about the king, the rebel and the observers." "And who was the king in my conflict?" "The Missing heartless" "And who was the rebel?" "The oldest aspect of time." "And so I was the observer and have suffered for it. Oh how I have suffered!" His anger could harden him further and brought him closer to its final shape. "This means the king, rebel and observers can not be part of an Enantiomorph- Wrong!" Bawled Mauloch and leaning on its Thorn. He looked at his solidified body, noting again that between his sentences centuries have passed again. "Trinimac is dead! As I sit here, I am the proof of his inexistence. He was cleaved in the body and spirit. The immortal mortal and the undaedric Daedra. Mauloch and Malacath!"

Urag realized that her chief was gone again and left the long house as a spiritual leader of the Orsimer in Nova Orsinium and taught the young orc mothers their skills until Mauloch regained consciousness. He felt, however, different and knew that he was now fully arrived in Mundus. For the first time the no longer smelly body-part of Trinimac rose from the bone-throne and said to Urag, "I and Malacath are now no longer Trinimac, we are again susceptible to Enantiomorph. This time as a rebel what it the irrevocable role of our race." Urag smiled as the plan revealed to her. "But who will take over the roles, Chief?" "Since Boethiah was occupied by Vehk and Vehk it is free again for the new trinimatarian conflict, he is the King. I or Malacath will be the rebel, while the other will bethe observer." "Who is the role assigned?" "The choice of the people. Soon. In the distant future you will decide whether I or my spirit-brother who will be the rebel and who will be the new king."

W E I R D

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion