An Oblivion easter egg video

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:35 pm

I stumbled across https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DKJHvRjr8Q today and I thought some of you might enjoy it. Most of you will already be aware of several of these easter eggs, but there may be a few here that even vets may not know. I found the last one concerning our old friend Jiub especially interesting.

I have to say, watching this video really made me want to play Oblivion. :)

Sophh

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:44 pm

That was awesome. Makes me want to go find all of them. I may need to bring Angel out of retirement. I have seen about half of them. Mostly with Severus many years ago.

Cccurly

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:56 pm

You mean you've managed to stop playing? Tell me your secret! :bowdown:

Kidding. I don't want to stop playing. And I want to watch the video but I'm afraid of spoilers. It is pretty neat that bobg is claiming he hasn't seen half of these eggs though.

Reanan-Marie Olsen

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:31 pm

That was an interesting video. Contained a lot of things that I either have not found (spectral mubcrab for one), don't remember finding (been a long time since I played through the BD quest) or put two and two together to discover what was going on. Certainly didn't know there were so many drunken goblins and so many references to Tolkien. The Drowned Troll now that one I remember finding. Funny how that one made a lasting impression on me while others like the Anvil fight club did not.

No Name

Post » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:17 am

I have a confession. I have a secret fondness for online games. I have zero interest in grouping and PvP but I love co-op. I'm forever texting a certain someone with: "I'm lonely. Would you play The Old Republic with me?" or "I feel so stressed out right now. Would you play Guild Wars with me?" :lmao:

I doubt that I even knew half of these. I was astonished that there were so many. I had to pause the video over and over so I could go to UESP and look up these places. I'm so impressed by the extraordinary level of detail Bethesda puts into all their games. It's simply amazing.

Lily Something

Post » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:05 am

As best I recall, he missed the one about Umbra being a refference to the Umbra in Morrowind.

ANaIs GRelot

Post » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:47 am

Aww, how cute.

priscillaaa

Return to IV - Oblivion