Q: Battlespire - Items Suddenly Unequippable

Post » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:53 pm

So here's a problem I've been running into at level 2a (the one where you go around collecting voidguides like easter eggs). Suddenly, I can't equip anything. Not new weapons, not new armor--not even the stuff I'm already wearing once I've taken it off for a moment.

My character does have some restrictions. He has no magicka regen, many of his stats are low (but he's got a great strength, for example) and he's forbidden from using most weapons. However, none of that should factor into the stuff I'm trying to equip.

The only thing I can think of is that I did recently find one of those item-regenerating coffers. Can those screw the game up?

Alternately, in a shocking twist, is there a reason for all this?

EDIT: Upon further experimentation, it actually only IS some items. My sword, my pauldrons, and a new pair of pauldrons are all un-re-equippable. I'll play some more and let you know what I find.

EDIT2: Durability doesn't seem to be the issue. One of the items that can't be equipped is at 100% durability.

Amber Hubbard

Post » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:14 pm

Have you checked their durability? Items degrade in Battlespire and once they hit 0% you cannot reequip them, and there is no way to repair them.

Lizbeth Ruiz

Post » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:28 pm

None of them are at 0%. Most are around 75%, but the silver pauldrons are brand new.

Naomi Lastname

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion